Best viewed in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog design created in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog designed by: I|LuSi0nS' Designs
Blog designed on: 5th August 2006
Blogged by: Leonard Lee
Credits to the various creators of the various brushes.
Copyright 2006 I|LuSi0nS Design.
His Profile
His Name : Leonard Lee His NickName : Lek Dao Kia, I|LuSi0nS His Trademark: I|LuSi0nS' Designs His D.O.B : 24th August 1987 His School : Nanyang Poly - Engineering IT His Work : National Institute Of Education & Toy R' Us His Dream : A Photographer, A Programmer, A DesignerHis Family
God Mummy : Ziqian God Aunty : Pixie God JieJies : LeonYie, Ann Ann, Yumiko, Jacqueline God MeiMeis : Tracy, Suyi, Philana, Zelia, Joanne Angela, Stacy, Valerie, Jia Yan, Sandy God Daughter: June Half Sister : Weiqian
His Wishes
/-A new Wallet-/ /- PSP!!! -/ /- Sony Digital Camera -/ /- A Watch -/ /- A Bag -/ /- External Hardisk -250Gb -/ /- Web Camera -/ /- Any gadgets that's Cool -/ I am a gadget Freak!
Links
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
"Work Work" - As quoted by the peon in Warcraft 3...
Was back yesterday from Msia alone.. manage to catch the 8.15 ferry from Tg Belungkor ferry terminal.. Y did i even bother to rush back? I wonder...
WSS was pretty ok.. though hard.. but i find it challenging to keep me going. This time i really aint sure if i can make it or not, but that aint gonna mean that i am giving up... I will continue to put my best in it.. Anyway tmr is the next selection test again.. if i aint wrong. Wish me luck.
Sigh.. Jie gonna go on a long holiday till 6 Jan.. That means no one gonna be online at night & morning to talk to me =( seriously i gonna miss my jiejie alot.. it has been a habit to chat with u at night and in the morning, even though u are my sis not long ago only.. lol
The sky was still dark when i woke up...
tired was i, sleep was in my mind...
something urge me though to move on..
to move on indeed...
the journey was long n risky under the darkness.
but i had the urgency to go on...
to reach back as fast as possible
as i want to get to where u are faster.
I was there and happiness i saw in u
enjoying the company of someone else beside u
i smile and the thots of the guardian came back to me.
that i was born 1 and forever i will be.
happy u were but sad i am
for the curse was wat i have.
to be alone for all times
to watch u from far i guess, is my life....He wrote something on 6:42:00 PM...